Out on an Adventure
I’m sitting in our AirBnB on Castle Rock Lake in Wisconsin. Waters are calm and very inviting… can’t wait to get into my new Old Town kayaks and give them a try. So much has happened since my last post, can’t recall all but will fill you in on a few details.
* On-boarding a new local supplier and received my first batch of parts - they look fantastic
* Getting my factory ready for increased production and better yields
* Prepping to advertise in Kayak Angler magazine
* Trying out my mount on my OT Bigwater 132
* Getting wheels on the OT Salty PDL
I’m really happy with how well the system works on the both kayaks, but especially the Big Water since it is a bigger and heavier craft - it takes the hassle out of moving and launching.