I’m sitting in our AirBnB on Castle Rock Lake in Wisconsin. Waters are calm and very inviting… can’t wait to get into my new Old Town kayaks and give them a try. So much has happened since my last post, can’t recall all but will fill you in on a few details.
* On-boarding a new local supplier and received my first batch of parts - they look fantastic
* Getting my factory ready for increased production and better yields
* Prepping to advertise in Kayak Angler magazine
* Trying out my mount on my OT Bigwater 132
* Getting wheels on the OT Salty PDL
I’m really happy with how well the system works on the both kayaks, but especially the Big Water since it is a bigger and heavier craft - it takes the hassle out of moving and launching.